A & S Scrap Metals Limited is your scrap metal recycling specialist having the largest scrap yard in PEI. When you bring your scrap metal to us, our experienced, courteous professionals will help you get the best possible price. Whether you own a machine repair shop or a demolition contractor, we will work with you to manage your scrap metal needs. We offer a wide range of scrap metal recycling services that include:
Custom car crushing
Ferrous and non-ferrous metal
We are processors of all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Non-ferrous metals include lead, zinc, copper, brass, and aluminum. Ferrous metals include iron, plate and structural, stainless steel (304 and 316), steel and more. The 316 stainless steel is worth more than the 304, so don’t hesitate to bring steel to us: we buy all scrap metals!
For recycling, we accept appliances, household scrap, demolition scrap, industrial scrap, heavy equipment, wiring, batteries, empty compressed gas containers, radiators, and old vehicles. We also use eco-friendly auto recycling processes to dispose of scrap vehicles.
If you are ready to sell your old vehicle and need help with hauling, rely on A & S Scrap Metals Limited. Call or email us today for free scrap vehicle hauling. For more promotions and updates, follow us on Facebook.
We pay competitive prices based on the daily market price of rhodium, palladium, and platinum. We sell these metals directly to the refinery. With the help of an app, it becomes easy for us to tell exactly the worth of a converter. This app helps us rule out any guesswork involved in the purchasing of the converter thereby giving you the best price possible.
1. Truck scales: Customers start their experience here by weighing in on our Measurement Canada Certified Trucks Scales.
2. Main office & non-ferrous receiving areas: We accept non-ferrous metals including copper, brass, convertors, batteries, aluminum, and more. After the customer has weighed scrap metal, our customer representatives gives out a weigh slip to be used at the payment office for final payment.
3. Mechanic shop: Here, customers receive general maintenance for all heavy equipment along with fluid recovery services.
4. Shredder material receiving area: Unloading area for customers’ white goods and shreddable steel, including #1/HMS and oversize material.
5. Stainless steel receiving area: Here, customers can unload large amounts of stainless steel and aluminum scrap metal.
6. Heavy equipment storage yard: It is a place to store heavy equipment used for scrap metal recovery.
7. Steel sales | Customer unloading: This location is referred to as point of sale for various sizes of angle iron, C channel, tubing, etc.